Founded in 1999 as a small SAP consultancy with eight employees, ConVista Consulting AG is now one of the leading management consultancies for IT and business consulting.
Expansion of the Executive Board and over 1000 employees
- Dr. Klaus Heimes is appointed to the Management Board of ConVista Consulting AG.
- As part of the Diamond Initiative, ConVista Consulting AG was once again named "Partner of the Year" by SAP.
Changes in the Executive Board, enowa and Active Business Consult Germany become part of the ConVista Group and award as SAP Partner of the Year
- The management team is changing: In the future, Jörg Renger will act as managing director of Faktor Zehn and board member of ConVista Consulting. At the same time, Pawel Midon, former board member of Axxiome AG, becomes a new board member. Oliver Kewes, the long-time spokesman of the board and co-CEO, is stepping down from the board and resigning from his duties as co-CEO. His tasks will be taken over by Martin Hinz as future CEO and Spokesman of the Board and Dr. Klaus Heimes as Business Unit Manager and responsible for Finance & Analytics.
- Enowa AG becomes part of the ConVista Group and substantially complements the two core industries of industry and insurance. For the first time, the ConVista Group employs more than 1,000 people and generates sales of approximately 140 million euros.
- Active Business Consult Deutschland has also joined ConVista Consulting AG, complementing the company's offering for the industry sector.
- With the "Partner of the Year" award, SAP recognizes the expertise and innovations of ConVista Consulting AG.
ConVista awarded as SAP focus partner
This year, ConVista was again selected as a focus partner in three areas as part of the SAP Diamond Initiative. We were particularly convincing in the focus areas FSI (Financial Services Industries), P&T (Platform & Technologies) and Energy (Utilities).
Double anniversary and Axxiome Health becomes part of the ConVista Group
- ConVista celebrates its 20th anniversary, Faktor Zehn its 15th anniversary.
- Axxiome Health becomes part of the ConVista Group. As one of the leading IT service providers in the SHI market, they expand ConVista's expertise in the health insurance sector.
Dual leadership and changes in the shareholder structure
- ConVista will be led by a dual leadership from 2017: Martin Hinz and Oliver Kewes, both of whom have been on the Executive Board for years, will start as co-CEOs.
- Founders and existing shareholders of ConVista Consulting AG decide to sell significant parts of their shares to private investors. This secures the company's financing in the long term and permanently resolves the transition from the founders. The company thus remains independent and privately owned.
New office in India
ConVista expands its locations and opens a new office in Bangalore.
Several awards, foundation of ConVista daycare center in Cologne and opening of Berlin office
- ConVista is awarded as Great Place to Work® for the eighth time in a row. At the same time, ConVista lands in first place among the ten best employers in NRW. In addition, the business magazine "brand eins" lists ConVista for the second time as one of the 278 best consultancies in Germany.
- In May, the in-house children's group goes into operation at the Cologne office, so that new parents can find a quick way back to work.
- The Berlin office also opens its doors at the end of the year. This means that ConVista is now represented at five locations in Germany.
New corporate structure and 15-year company anniversary
- In October, ConVista celebrates its 15th founding anniversary.
- Around the same time, the consulting firm decides to establish a subsidiary in Singapore as a result of a strong partnership with SAP Asia.
- In the course of the growing internationalization of the group as well as the diversification of its customer base and service portfolio, the ConVista Group adapts its organizational structure. This includes, among other things, the introduction of service lines whose structure is based on the consulting focus. The management of the ConVista Group, which up to now has been mainly carried out by the parent company, is transferred to the internationally composed Global Board.
ConVista becomes SAP Gold Partner
- Due to the abundance of successfully completed projects, ConVista achieves SAP Gold Partner status within Value Added Reseller (VAR).
- Due to enormous market potential, ConVista opens an office in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- The number of employees grows to 570 worldwide.
Enhancement in the Java and non-SAP area and foundation of a company in Brazil
- With Faktor Zehn as an expert for Java-based and non-SAP software, ConVista strengthens its service offering in the insurance industry in the areas of product and inventory management, mobility and sales and service systems.
- Towards the end of the year, ConVista opens a new office in São Paolo, Brazil.
- Thanks to the merger and further personnel recruiting, ConVista now has 526 employees.
Merger plans with cooperation partner Faktor Zehn
- In 2011, ConVista and the IT services company Faktor Zehn AG from Munich begin planning to merge under the umbrella of ConVista Consulting AG.
- A total of just under 400 employees work for ConVista.
ConVista in Spain and Austria
- ConVista succeeds in combining business with Fact S.L. Spain. The consulting firm is the market leader for SAP solutions TRM and FAM on the Iberian peninsula. The companies thus effectively combine their SAP expertise.
- In the same year, an Austrian subsidiary is founded with the aim of establishing a local presence and supporting Eastern European business development.
- In total, more than 230 people now work for ConVista.
Expansion of the range of services and an international trainee program
- Utilities will be another focus area for ConVista, whose clients include E.on.
- The first international trainee program starts in January. Eight young people from different nations are trained for six months in several SAP modules at ConVista's worldwide locations.
- The workforce grows to 167 employees.
Germany's best employer, certifications and move to larger office space
- For the first time, ConVista participates in the nationwide "Great Place to Work" competition and immediately lands in the top 10 in the category of companies with 50 to 500 employees.
- In the same year, CC ConsPrep becomes the first ConVista software product to be certified by SAP.
- Due to the constant growth and the resulting increase in employees, the Cologne office moves to the Rheinauhafen.
- ConVista now employs 117 people worldwide.
Faktor Zehn as a cooperation partner
- ConVista and Faktor Zehn sign a cooperation agreement for the area of Product Lifecycle Management. The combination of technical expertise and technology knowledge in the SAP environment is the right answer to the constantly growing demand in the area of inventory systems.
- The growth course continues, the number of employees exceeds 80.
10 million euro turnover reached
- After an economically weak year for the markets, demand for consulting services in the SAP environment is picking up significantly. The more mature product range in the SAP for Insurance area supports this trend.
- Sales break through the ten million euro mark.
- 50 employees work for ConVista in Germany and abroad.
Transformation from GmbH to AG
- Strong growth and the battle for the best employees are some of the reasons for converting the German parent company into an AG in 2002. This decision now enables a large number of employees to acquire shares in ConVista.
- The company has 38 employees.
Company formation in Zurich
- ConVista expands as early as 2000. A stock corporation is founded in Switzerland to meet the growing demand for expertise there. The company concept is based on that of Germany. Here, too, the company is organized and managed as a partnership.
- A total of 24 employees now work for ConVista.