In bancassurance, the administrative effort per contract can be comparatively high, the underwriting product/rate constellations complex, and the procedural differences per intermediary:in large. Against this background, flexible interfaces for data exchange are enormously important for insurance companies in the residual debt environment. In addition, automated processes and high dark processing rates are gaining in importance for efficient and flexible portfolio management.
your advantages: More efficiency, less administrative work
ReSy focuses centrally on the requirements of the residual debt division and ensures lean administration thanks to a high degree of automation.
Exploit efficiency potential
Increase the dark processing rate by automating business transactions.
Connect new bank/distributor partners to ReSy in the shortest possible time.
Stay flexible in the market
Bring new products to market in an uncomplicated way – with individually configurable computational libraries.
Give yourself freedom
Interfaces to banks and partners keep you flexible and digitize data exchange.
Keep an eye on everything all the time
Use the integrated subledger component.
Kennen Sie Ihre Zahlen
Use the integrated payment transaction component to optimize collection and disbursement processes.
Configure documents quickly and easily
Integratability of the Convista Document Center
Our services: Fully comprehensive insurance suite for bancassurance and residual debt
The ReSy residual debt system includes all functions related to product modeling, application and portfolio management, benefit processing, provisioning and partner management. Specialist components such as subledger accounting, payment transactions and receivables management are integrated as standard, but can also be easily replaced by customer-specific conversion systems.
Claims / Benefits
Connected bank partners & intermediaries
functions: Functions of the inventory management system
- Automatic import of contract and benefit data
- Automated processing of business transactions in contract and benefit processing
- Cross-contract processing of benefit cases
- Automated contract and benefit payments to customers, banks and sales partners with the help of an integrated payment transaction component (collection and disbursement)
- Commission management and agent settlement – connection of an external commission system possible
- Internal settlement between companies/risk carriers incl. compensation payments
Integrated tariff calculation based on individually configurable calculation libraries – Connection of an external tariff calculator possible
Integrated partner management incl. duplicate check during data import – connection of an external partner management system possible
- Integrated sub-ledger incl. general ledger export
- Standardized import, export and web service interfaces
- Integrated authorization system – connection of an external authorization system possible
Agile introduction of the inventory management system ReSy
Agile to the goal: Historically grown IT landscapes require modernization in a dynamic environment in order to be competitive in the long term. In this context, Credit Life is renewing the portfolio management system for the banking and cooperation sales business area and introducing the ReSy insurance suite.
Learn more about the project process and results.