Processes: Automated processes in actuarial
The optimization and management of core actuarial processes are decisive competitive factors for insurance companies. Especially in life insurance, insurers are increasingly dealing with run-off scenarios.
For this purpose, numerous regulatory requirements, product renewals and redesigns, extensive reporting options, process automations, digitalization projects and, if necessary, system consolidations and migrations must be implemented in the portfolio management.
Our actuaries are your agile partner in the area of product development, inventory management, implementation engineering, and testing of computing cores.
Your advantages: Take advantage of our many years of actuarial experience
Independent, vendor-neutral support and advice.
We look at both the actuarial and IT aspects for you.
Individual subject areas or overall responsibility – you decide!
Consulting, development, processing, support – all services from a single source.
Concrete support through market knowledge of relevant manufacturers and acting persons.
Leading advisors for portfolio migration for both property/casualty and life insurance.
Our Services: Benefit as an actuary from our consulting services
Convince yourself of the knowledge and project experience of our actuaries in portfolio migration. In addition, we support you with the following services:
- Performance testing
- Insurance-specific information extraction
- Portfolio aggregation
- Insurance Predictive Analytics
- Lapse probabilities
- Major loss probabilities
- Subrogation probabilities
- Fraud probabilities
- Disability/reactivation probabilities
- Technical conception of new products and their implementation
- Introduction of new tariff generations
- Preparation and implementation of surplus declaration
- Adjustment of actuarial interest rate
- Further development of portfolio management
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Model design and implementation with iWorks Prophet ®
- Model design and implementation with Willis Towers Watson Radar ®
- Connection of calculation kernels to inventory & conversion systems
- Cyber insurance conception and rating of cyber risks
- Document conception and its implementation in the text system
- Test management, defect management
- Test case creation, test execution
- Optimization of test inventories, test automation
- Interim management
- Project and subproject management
- Implementation of annual financial statements, balancing and accounting
- Calculation of additional reserves
- Development and implementation of IFRS-compliant valuation methods
- Analysis of the IFRS impact on the company situation